Aaahhhh we are Saving money

Ok so I'm a kohls shopaholic and I love stacking all the codes and coupons I can and I've been trying to get my fiance to pick out dn curtains for the bedroom. I just got us a new bed set that was $399.99 for $35!!! And we need curtains we have thick ugly Ines that don't match they have a print and are more winter colors so they having a huge sale and om gonna get sandals for less than $20 when. They are $50 and our son batman jammies for $12 instead of 36 and a bracelet for my mom $15 not $50 and finally curtains found a bunch but really liked it was either $29 or 15 when they were $79.99 now keep in mind I have $20 kohls cash $20 giftcard and will get 15% off my total and he couldn't be bothered to look online with me he says we can get cheaper and we fan pick them out in a store he took so long that I go to put the rest of my order in and was 1 minute past cuz my order was taking a long time to process and now the shoes are $35 jammies $26.50 bracelet $25 and curtains $80 wtf now Im sitting here pissed off and he's sleeping I just wanna rip the ugly curtains off the window thays ok I'll just open them up so he can get up nice and early when the sun comes in cuz I'll sleep with a mask and he can now buy the fuckin curtains