Apartment drama.. advice

So we moved into this very very small apartment in this town that’s in a good area at the beginning of February. The main reason we took it was Bc we have a dog and it had a backyard that we were told only we have access too.

The neighbors next to us are apparently friends with our landlord. They have two kids, a dog and a cat. They decided to move upstairs. Which was a huge downgrade for them Bc it’s less room, no backyard, and no garage for them. His name is dan.

First problem. They ripped down the fence and moved a lot of their stuff into our backyard. My husband talked to dan about it and said that the landlord told him it was ok to store his stuff there and to do that. So we talked to our landlord and no he never said that, and he doesn’t want all of that stuff in the yard it looks trashy. He will talk to dan.

The landlord and his dad have now removed most the fence. And told us they are going to fix it.

(I did not take a picture of the backyard before the moved in Bc I never thought I’d have problems)

Couple weeks later, rent is due, nothing is moved from the backyard. So again we talk to our landlord about this. He will again talk to dan. Now it has been winter so we understand it’s cold and snowy out there.

Second problem. Landlord has the outside of house sprayed for bugs but doesn’t contact anyone to let us know. I was 11 weeks pregnant at the time, my cousin who lives in the same building warns me it smells terrible. So I had to stay at my parents Bc I wasn’t risking it.

Third minor problem. We have this hallway which is now trashed Bc of dan. But the hallway leads to our laundry room. Their laundry was sitting in the dryer for 8 hours. We needed to do laundry too, so we tried knocking on their door to ask them to move it. No one answered but both cars are there.

Fourth problem. Our landlord shuts off our water and doesn’t inform us of it.

I can’t post video on here or I would.

My cousin is now moving out of her place Bc she can’t handle how disrespectful dan is being and keeping them up late at nite. (They’ve contacted landlord, nothing resolved)

Minor problem. Dan and his friend now park in my cousins parking spot but parks like assholes and doesn’t leave any room for the lady who lives above us. Lady comes knocking at our door asking if we know whose cars those are Bc she has no where to park. We tell her dan.

My dog is now eating bunny poop since there is no longer a fence up.

There was a bad wind storm, all these cans and the rest of the fence had ripped off. That is all their stuff up against the garage that they decided to put in our backyard. That is not our dog house. I moved most of their stuff up against that garage Bc they had it everywhere and I didn’t want my dog getting into it.

It is now spring My husband and I decided we needed to clean those cans, and clean up the backyard Bc there’s branches and leaves and again my dog eats these stuff.

It’s warming up. We call landlord two days ago and ask if the fence will be fixed and if they’re going to be moving their stuff. He never called us back.

And now this is today.

Cans all over the backyard I look up...

Of course coming from their balcony.

I run to some stores and I come home to this now.

More of their fuckin Shit in our backyard and still no call from our landlord about this.

We have a year lease it’s only been 4 months and we want our. Do you think we can break our lease with all this.