5/1 - CD 28 w/ UPDATE (opk)

Kr

Did opks at 2:20pm. Digital says no. Cheapie is dark and the opk test reader on glow says this is positive. So, idk what to think. I’ve had a variation of CM so I can’t go by that...and it’s not a lot - like almost dry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just wish I knew if I ovulated or not. I figured a digital opk wouldn’t let me down but now I’m questioning everything 😕 blah! If my temp goes down tomorrow, I’ll assume I haven’t Od. But if it goes up significantly, I’ll be confused to which day I actually Od. And whether it was Saturday or today as O day. Fun times...gonna try to bd anyway. Sometimes I hate all of this so much. But my cycles are so irregular and we don’t BD as often as I’d like (plus hubby traveling) that I feel like I need to do opks and temp. Like it’s my only hope to try to play god here and control a bfp...

And a reminder of what it looked like on friday:

Thoughts?!

WTF?! 🤬😡😡😡 so, I didn’t ovulate? I’m so sick of this. So flipping irritated. How is a digital opk wrong? And my cervix felt lower last two days. I’ve been here before and as much as I’d like to stay positive, it’s hard. It’s cycle day 28. That’s a whole freakin month ive waited already. WHYYYYYYYY. Have to try to keep BDing....😪