I don't know what to do anymore.

Mariel • "You've always been the type of girl who fight 'till death; I like that."

Boy problems. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and a month and, man, I love his ass. He is an AMAZING person who understands me, and more than a boyfriend he is my best friend. We don't have jealousy problems or unnecesary drama, our families love each other, my parents love him and his parents love me. But, he is indecisive with his future. We started college and he started in engienering, then he decided he didn't liked it and changed to History (fine, the first year many people do that) but he's been telling me he doesn't care about college, he is failing all his classes and doesn't do anything in his dorm besides watching You Tube videos. Then he told me he was interesting in applying to the Coast Guard; Great! I thought, college is not for everyone after all. We went to the recruiter and with he has a good chance of getting in because he meets most of the standars. But before that he obviously needs to take the ASBAV, that almost a month ago and he hasn't done shit about that either. I don't know what to do anymore. I love this guy, but I don't want to end up with a dead beat person. Every time we talk about that he avoids talking about the topic saying "I don't want to talk about that now" or "I don't feel like studying right now" the situation in his house is getting tense as shit because of that and my mom is even asking about that and warning me he might end up lile my father (a dead beat who doesn't do anything in the house). I'm scared of what our relationship will become because of that. I really don't want to end up like my mother.