I almost lost my two year old daughter...

Karina_

This is going to be long so I am giving heads up! My daughter goes to daycare she is two years old. She has three teachers in her room and one of those three teachers just started about a month ago. (I won't mention names) So...let me start off by saying that my daughter started daycare in January of this year and it's her very first time.

-

So since she turned 1, me and her daddy noticed she was getting too many rashes in her diaper area. We noticed it was from juice, ANY type of juice was breaking her out. We also noticed that certain fruits were also breaking her out. I informed the daycare when she started that shouldn't and couldn't have juice or strawberries. They would give them to her anyway and I was getting irritated. I talked to the front people and said that she can't have fruit or juice. On Monday I told them that she couldn't have fruit again. The head teacher gave her oranges and she broke out and today they gave her watermelon. They never said I needed a doctor's note, but today they made a huge deal about it and told me to bring a doctor's note. Today when I picked her up the other two teachers told me she was red in her diaper area😒😕 But they put diaper cream. I get home and start dinner, we eat, then it's shower time for my two year old. She starts to cry and tell me "NO SHOWER MOM" and I get the water ready and convince her to get in. She is crying a little and I feel so bad for her. I finally get her out and by now she is screaming and saying NO again. I get to the bed and start putting lotion on her and I see her area is so....Red! So I want to make sure there is no poop in her vagina and I go to wipe her. Then in that moment my poor baby screams so...loud! She was in so much pain she passed out in my arms and I panic!!!! I am shaking yelling at my husband to call 911.... she fainted for a couple of seconds and then she started breathing again. I have never experienced this before nor do I ever want to again! I can't get her facial expressions out of my head and how she just passed out in my arms! Ladies I need advice! Help!!!! I want to know if anyone has experienced this with their kids ever?(the fainting part) Also what do I do about the daycare situation!?