Transitioning from working full time to being a SAHM

Mermaid Momma 🧜🏻‍♀️ • Mama of three 💙💞💙

My husband and I decided that after baby arrives in a few months that I’ll leave my job and stay home with baby.

We talked about it before getting pregnant and at the time hubby wanted me to go back to work but now that everything is really happening (and he sees how much daycare costs) we agree that it’s best for us that I stay home with our little guy. To say I am happy would be an understatement. I’m relieved and ecstatic because I get really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my baby to go back to work was giving me nightmares.

Ive been working full time corporate work for the past 10 years and part of me wonders what it will be like to be home, taking care of the house and baby instead of at work. To me, it’s what I always wanted to be was a mom and be with my babies to raise them and take care of them from home but I hear a lot of women say they could never handle being a SAHM? I’m worried I’ll be overwhelmed once I’m actually home and not working a traditional job but the other part of me thinks I will love it. Any advice for this excited mommy to be?