Nose job

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been so insecure about how I look. From my nose especially, to my teeth, to the moles on my face, my ears, my height, etc. Every morning I look in the mirror and I see such an ugly, ugly person and it hurts my heart that I can’t see myself as even remotely pretty. I’ve done things to try to make myself prettier and I just can’t see it.

I am 21 years old and recently got braces, which will most likely be on until I’m 24 or so which sucks because my boyfriend and I plan to get married within a couple years. I plan to eventually get most of my moles, or what others would call “beauty marks”, removed, and I’m hoping to one day have enough money to get a nose job. I still want to look like me enough where people could recognize me, but also enough of a difference where I’m happy with the change.

I recently got an app that you can mess with to see what your face would look like with new features. I am really liking this new nose (I even made my ears smaller). Do you guys think this still looks enough like me where people would recognize me, but a good size nose that fits my face?

I’m hoping I can get care credit and get a nose job soon, but I’m not sure how exactly to do that. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to tell me what I can do to get this done sooner rather than later. I just want to be pretty.

(Sorry my neck looks weird, it was bent in a weird way to take the picture)

As you can see, the side view of my nose is very ugly and doesn’t fit my face right.

Edit: Adding front view

(Not a mustache, just a weird shadow because my upper lip is weird)