Fiance makes me feel not good enough.

I have been with my fiance for almost ten years we have had alot of ups an downs we both have done alot of bad things but we always worked them out. Once we found out we were finally pregnant things between us got better as I think alot of our issues went back to hard time conceiving around 8 years. Well we had our daughter a few months back an everything has been good well a couple weeks back I was using his phone to look things up since mine was dead an the baby was sleeping on me and he was kinda like not wanting me on it well wen I went to start looking things up in his search he was looking up celebrities naked or Boob shots which made me feel a little weird but brushed it off and tried not to think about it. Well me being a women like alot of us do we over think things an I went an looked on his Facebook I know bad me to see that he was looking up all these very beautiful women that were people we knew together and some where people his work buddies now which made me very uncomfortable. now this past week he has been at work super later like normal time would be home at 1 but he hasnt been getting home till around five and every time it's something different at work happened an he had to stay which never happen before and the week before that he told me that he had to start depositing the work checks for the company and that he would do it every day an now this week he made up some excuse saying that he he never said that to me and that I made it up. I'm really hurt idk if he would cheat but even looking at these other women wen he knows how I feel and how much I hate myself an how I look hurts me ho early I think more then cheating would. for reaso s he is into things I'm not an always told him we could try it with someone else but I'd pick. anywho I just dont know wat to do I feel mad at him an I dont wanna bring it up as it will be a huge fight that wont fix how I feel. what do u ladys thing?