10 hours ago. Our whole life’s turned about and not for the best.

Honestly what happened today is so nerve recking that I don’t know where to begin.

10 hours ago my boyfriend and I went to Walmart in a different neighborhood. We were on the hunt for movies. I know what your thinking.. what’s nerve recking about movies... well just about everything in this situation. We gathered 8 movies that we wanted and because no one had ever gotten caught at our Walmart we decided to try it at it. We basically broke in to the dvd box and took the little digital paper. After managing to have made it to the check out Line. We paid for an item and headed out the door, until we stopped at the for a slight second at the crane machine. Big mistake because not even 60 seconds later we were asked to step in to the LPs office. Let me tell you it would have been worse. Considering they asked us to go both inside they basically let me go But they didn’t physically arrest my boyfriend thank God. But he did have to sign a paper saying that he would go to court....... he took the fault for something that was both us of ours fault. I haven’t slept in 10 hours over fear.