What the heck

Okay so I had this friend, who had a baby, and I’d literally go to her house everyday to help her with her house and with her baby, if she ever needed anything I’d help her, when she got her job, I’d babysit her son for free every single day and I’d always buy him and her stuff if they needed because they weren’t very wealthy. Well I was talking to this guy and I found out the guy had cheated on me, so I left him alone, soon after that I found out that the friend that I had been helping out was sleeping with him! And I was beyond upset! Also she is married!! So I hadn’t seen her or her son in like 4 months and her and her husband got divorced and the husband got custody of the baby and he told me I was welcome to come see him whenever I wanted. So I did, I see him all the time now and the other day I posted a picture of me and the baby on Facebook and she literally had the nerve to text me “ stay away from my son.” After all I did for her! After all I’ve bought them, taking care of him! Everything, ofcourse I won’t stop seeing him just because she says so. She doesn’t have any say so, but really, I hate people. You’d think she’d be happy that someone cared so much about her son.