Advise/opinions

Mi

Hi everyone!

As of tomorrow I am 5 weeks pregnant! This is my second pregnancy but my first was ectopic 5 years ago so of course I'm very nervous now but it's not just me so is my doctor.

At 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant I was out running errands when I stopped at a stoplight and a truck slammed into the back of my car. I didn't know I was pregnant yet and when I got out to talk

To the person my back was killing me. Anyway, I ended up going to an urgent care just to make sure I was ok. They had to do a urine test to make sure I wasn't pregnant and after 7 months of trying I didn't expect to be. Well I found out I am indeed pregnant so they couldn't do further tests. Ecstatic my husband and I went home and I just took it easy for a few days. I called my dr and she had me get blood work at 3 weeks 4 days and 3 week 6 days. That Monday she said I went from 700 hcg down 500. Two days later I had blood again and it went to 575. I haven't had more blood yet because she wanted to wait a bit longer so on Monday I have blood drawn again and the Tuesday an appt with her. She thinks it's going to be an abnormal pregnancy and potentially miscarry but doesn't believe it's ectopic again. I'm sooooo nervous. I have back and forth feelings. One minute I grieve and the next I'm determined I'll be one of those the doctor was wrong stories. Anyone been through anything similar? I am curious if the car crash didn't do it and I know the likelihood is low but I was seriously shaken up after that accident. I started some brown extremely light spitting at 4 weeks 2 days-5 days. I had pink last night and now nothing. I'm still having really bad morning sickness and vomiting and nausea. What do you guys thing? I'm so scared Tuesday she will say it's an empty sac...