Advice pls 🙂 sorry this is a bit long..

Liz

So I’ve been with my SO for around 14 months but previously dated 3 years ago for around 6 months. We’re 23 and 24 so we’re at that stage now where we’re thinking of moving in together / taking the next step in life, we live together now but at his parents house.

However, at this moment in time I’m finding myself trying to pull my hair out all the time because he’s driving me mad, we argue over the smallest of things, for example, tidying our room, washing up etc. He just does not do anything and he’s more interested in going out and spending money on alcohol. When he’s out he likes to show off in front of his mates and wind me up which causes more arguments, but he doesn’t realise he’s doing It and he doesn’t understand why I get annoyed at the smallest things.

It doesn’t help when we’re at home, his mom will wait on him hand and foot so he expects me to do the same and Essentially be the woman of the house hold. I’m a happy working woman, I love working and being a housewife is something I’m not prepared to do, I was always brought up with the intention that if I wanted something then I’d have to get it myself so that’s kind of how I expect to continue to live my life. My SO on the other hand is very much like his dad, they drink ALOT and when they do they can’t handle it very well. His mom will do whatever she is told to do.

He’s honestly my best friend and does look after me but how do I get around this situation? Will it get better if we get our own house?

😫 sorry if that didn’t make any sense!!

Xx