Just a little thing for my daughter to read one day 😄

Taylor • young mama to a beautiful baby girl 🌹🔐

Dear Carina,

I love you with all my heart♥️. You're such a blessing to me, and I'm so looking forward to having my own lil place with you and your dad one day. Everytime you smile, everytime you look at me with those big brown eyes of yours, everytime I hold you, I feel a huge wave of happiness and love crash over me. You give me so much hope and so much purpose that I haven't seen in such a long time. You're so gorgeous, my heart 😍 I know you can't read right now and won't be able to for a while, but maybe when you can I'll show you this. Everything you are, everything you've been, and everything you'll be... I'll hold your hand and support you through it. I promise you that, my love. Even when in yeeeears into the future you're on your own, I'll still be here. Maybe not always physically, but I'll be here for you no matter what. You have my word 😘. Whenever you're feeling down, angry, insecure, hurt, scared, lonely, confused, or anything like that...I'm here for you, okay? I want you to be happy. I'm not an expert on relationship, crush, boy/girl advice, but if you have any of those troubles, I'll help you to the best of my ability. Just promise me that you won't let any boy or girl break your heart. Promise me you'll be strong, I know you can♥️ If things get tough and anyone hurts you, breaks your heart, gets you angry or scared or sad, let me know. I won't beat 'em up or anything but I'll do all I can to pick you back up and show you that strength you have inside you. Promise me that you'll keep your head up high and not let anyone bring you down. You're strong and beautiful and have a TON of potential. Don't let anyone get in the way of that. You do you, mama😎💕

~Mom♥️