I know this seems ridiculous but.....

Ja

I’m currently 4 weeks and 6 days. This will be our third and I just turned 35 in February. What I’m worried about seems really silly to everyone but me. So I’m a little overweight. But both of my previous pregnancies I had morning sickness so bad by the time I had babies I had lost weight. With my first I only gained 20 and with my second I only gained 13 lbs. my first checkup appointment postpartum, I was already 20 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant. I am in no way using pregnancy as a form of weight loss, but I’m worried if I don’t get morning sickness I’ll gain even more weight and become unhealthy with this baby and even worried about getting gestational diabetes. My ob was so proud of me last time and this time I’m already starving constantly. My mom and my husband keep saying just you wait, your going to be mad at yourself when it finally comes for wishing it, and I in know way look forward to it, but I just know it helped me have healthier pregnancies before as far as weight management goes. Anybody have any thoughts or have any experience with having other pregnancies with and then without morning sickness?