[TW] the Incel movement (a woman-hating terrorist organization)

m

so recently I’ve been enlightened on what the incel movement is. It’s a movement of “beta males” or “unattractive men” in society that are “involuntarily celibate” (where the term incel comes from). They are a large and fast growing community of men that hate women and men who side with women (they call these men’s “cucks” and if theyre attractive men they’re called “chads”) I decided to go on one of their biggest websites and I find the posts and content on that site ABSOLUTELY appalling and unreal. If you didn’t know, recently a van-attack in Toronto was committed by a man who identified as an incel, where mostly female pedestrians were targeted.

Here are some threads and comments on their forum (incel.me) + two articles. I suggest googling the articles and reading them too!

(Lots of screenshots ahead, tried my best to keep them in order). Also warning the language and content on some is very explicit.

There was even worse stuff posted and said on the site but I figured this was enough to get rhe point across.

Did any of you know about this?

How do you feel about this?

Thoughts, opinions, questions?

I just read and found this all out an hour ago and I am absolutely SICK to my stomach and needed to raise awareness about this growing movement and hear others thoughts bc in all honestly it shocked me a whole hell of a lot going through their forums and blogs etc.