I don’t know what to do or think 😩

Andrea • 💍 Wife 👰🏻 • 🎀 MS 👧🏻 👑 • PNW 🌲🌧🌥

Okay so, I need help from everyone here! I am 27 days late, I’ve always been super irregular and I’ve been so tired lately and super bloated from my abdomen. I’ve also been super hungry and I’ve been peeing a lot more than usual. I’ve felt nauseous but I haven’t vomited.

I’ve taken several pregnancy tests and they all come out negative. My husband and I are trying super hard! But no luck yet, well at least I haven’t felt any normal pregnancy symptoms. I really want to get pregnant I have been praying for a baby but God hasn’t answered me yet.

Like I said I’ve been feeling different, super tired and my feet get super swollen and I love to sleep even more.

My mom didn’t know she was pregnant until she was about 4 months pregnant and she was irregular too so I was wondering if that is hereditary too because I want to take care of myself so I can have a healthy baby, I do carry heavy stuff sometimes at work and I’m up a lot and I’ve held my pee for long periods of time because there isn’t coverage for me to take a break sometimes. But now I can’t hold it anymore I have to go pee at least 4 times a day during my work period.

Could I be pregnant and my pregnancy tests have just not picked up the hormone?

What should I do?

Help! I need advice!

Pleaseeee!