Confused

So me and my bf have recently been trying to get pregnant and I stopped taking BC about 3 weeks ago. I had my period per usual April 16-22. I stopped taking BC then I wake up with my bf and the bed was covered in blood and had me scared of miscarriage but my period just went off and I knew I couldn’t have been pregnant. This happened May 1-4 which was too close bc I dont have irregular cycles. No symptoms nothing so Im thinking its because of my hormones being out of wack because I stopped BC. But I had pregnancy symptoms after my period and before the bleeding which left us concerned. After the bleeding I had one day when I tasted metal while I was watching a movie. My boobs have been sore and I have been cramping ALOT. I have also been having this weird pressure at the top of my stomach that sometimes hurts and goes on for days. One of my boobs tingle now but they are no longer sore.

Today May 19 is supposed to be Day 2 of my May cycle but it hasn’t come yet and Im scared. I’ve taken 2 Clearblue pregnancy tests and they’ve come back negative and that pressure in my stomach is Im assuming gas.

Im not sure if I should mark that bleeding as a period or not

Finally my cervix have been SUPER low