Cysts

Tae • 👼🏾5/25/15; 🌈🎀4/5/16; 👼🏾6/11/18; 🤰🏽 🌈👶🏽 10/13/2019

Hey guys. I’m needing some input if anyone has any...

Yesterday I went to the emergency room due to a lot of consistent cramping. I’m approx 6 weeks if we go off my last period but I am still waiting on a dating ultrasound. While doing the ultrasound he noted that I had a cyst on my left ovary. He also seem a hemorrhage under my yolk Sak. The doctor, an OB nurse and a resident said they seen a fetal pole. Very tiny of course. But then the sonographer said she didn’t see it but did see the cyst. Checked my levels and they were almost 12,000 which is high enough that they should be able to see something. They told me I could be miscarrying but that it’s very hard to tell. I’m not bleeding or anything. Just cramping which they said is from the cyst. I have to go back tomorrow and retest my levels. And then I have an ultrasound Tuesday and Thursday. I’m trying not to freak out but I’m so scared. This is the month I found out my first baby had passed at 8 weeks gestation but my body kept the pregnancy and i didn’t find out until 12 weeks. I remember the nurse mentioning something about cysts making the pregnancy hormone rise. Anyone with any input, tips, or anything is appreciated. Pregnancy has necer been easy for me and luckily I have a beautiful 2 years old. I’m praying my baby is there and alive and that everything is okay. I just hate not knowing.