Rude coworkers...

Meaghan

So I haven't told anyone at work yet considering I'm only 7 and a half weeks. I've known for three weeks, though, and these are the people I spend most of my time with. A co-worker and I were talking about the different types of strollers passing by (we work at a jewelry store in the mall.) And I said how I really preferred the sporty ones. And she responded as a "joke" that if I ever had a baby, I'd probably kill it. I was super offended for obvious reasons, but didn't want to give away that I AM EXPECTING. I said, " What kind of a comment is that? What do you mean?" And she says, "You're just not the mothering type." Well, everyone here knows I take care of my three step-kids full-time, more than their own mother. So I responded with, "You don't know anything about my parenting skills." Sometimes this place is so stressful!! I can't wait to quit when I have the baby to stay at home. They're all much older than me and just generally rude and judgmental. I'm so stressed out and lonely.