Friends dream

Cassie

My and my friend were both in my house with my ex and his friends in it too meaning we were in Arizona. Me and my friend were sitting at the couch and he was at the table. I didn't know what to do so I stayed with my friend. My brother was also in the dream fooling around with a friend. We then went by my ex and he said hey and gave me a fist bump. I said remember me in a sarcastic tone. He said yes and I asked how he was. He said something that he's good and then not good. I guess I was wearing a sweater because then he asked either if I had a shirt on or what kind of shirt did I have on. I pulled my sweater back up saying yes I have a sweater on you weirdo. He laughed then pulled his sweater down a but saying he did have a shirt on under his sweater which I could clearly see. I said wow. He then said he wanted to show me something so I followed him to the door. I asked if school was still on but he said it was around 6 so no. We walked towards the side of my house where flowers we're and that was it