Gay boyfriend dream (more in description)

Courtney

so around the day i should have ovulated i had a dream. mind you i have never had a sex dream in my entire life. my boyfriend and i were talking in the dream about getting married and what we wanted to do next and where we wanted to live. he stops me as i get to talking about marriage and how much he means to me and he says "im sorry i cant keep going on in a relationship with you.... im gay" so i laughed at him because i thought he was joking because he is far from gay he is the straightest person i ever met and had a bad experience as a teenager so i am 99.9% sure he is straight. so after i laugh i stop and look at him and see he is being dead serious and then he proceeds to tell me he was having an affair with our upstairs neighbor (who has a gf) but decided since that guy was bi he wanted to try to have the 3 of us together so he could have what he wants i could have what i want and that so we could still pretend to be together so no one else found out he was gay... i told him i needed to think and left our apartment and a snake slithered down the steps following me after thinking about it i went to talk to him and then he convinced me to try it out for at least a week and the bi guy and i ended up having sex and then i woke up.... what do you guys think this means? ive never experienced anything like this?

Vote below to see results!