Brusing & Cheating...

Hi Ladies, I need to vent and also need advice . So this morning I wake up and there is this HUGE purple bruise on the back of my thigh ( about the size of a lemon ) & I noticed it and freak out a little because I swear I did not bump or hit myself yesterday at all. and Im showing my husband and he is instantly just looks and turns his head & Im just like "how'd that get there? Just usaul stuff cause it caught my guard for the fact that it wasnt there yesterday. And my husband starts saying stuff along the lines of yeah I dont know how that got there either,being weird, saying its kinda weird that yesterday you wore pants almost all day ( like assuming I wore pants all day on purpose? ) well I just brush it off and as he is leaving he doesn't want to hug me or anything, & Im like are you okay are you gonna say bye? & He says no, cause I dont know where that bruise came from ( basically saying something along the lines of he thinks I did something or somwthing was done to me ) than leaves to work. I got so upset, called him and went off. I fel hurt because I felt like he was accusing me of something. Instead of asking like how did that happen or are you okay? He jumps to being weird towards me and dances around the words of what I feel is basically cheating. I know I couldve handled the situation better but it just ticked me off. Now we aren't speaking & I dont know where the bruise came from....