Cheating while pregnant

Ashley

Alright. It's time for me to open up because I dont have anyone else to open up to, so maybe someone in here can help me.

May 2nd, my boyfriend of 1 year cheated on me with his ex. He told me about it on May 10th.

I came home from work on May 10th for my lunch break to find out that he wasnt home. I called him 3 times and no answer. I took a shower and he called me back, I missed his call and when I got out of the shower, I called him back. He told me that he was driving around and felt suicidal. I told him that this was coming out of no where and he needed to talk to me so I could help him. He then confessed what happened.

He said he was feeling depressed and as if he wasnt good enough for me and that he met up with her to talk and they ended up kissing and making out. He said that the whole situation really opened his eyes and he knows he messed up. She stopped him and told him that he was over reacting and that he needs to keep in mind that my hormones are out of whack because I'm growing a child. She told him he needed to fix things with me. I talked to her and this is what she said.

I had tons of questions for him. He answered them very honestly. He told me that at that time, he was turned on by her ect ect.

It's been a month and I'm falling apart. I want to forgive him. I want to work things out. Am I stupid for that?

I'm hurting so badly. I've become completely disconnected from the pregnancy. I feel empty. I feel numb. We just bought a house in December. Hes a father figure to my son who is 4 and were having a little boy in August.

I'm absolutely distraught.

Someone, please help me. Please give me advice or something.