Cat cafe!

An

My mind is spinning and I have creative juices flowing...

My dad has his Bachelors in business and has been wanting to open a restaurant or cafe but didn’t know what to open. I’m going to be a nurse and my sister is an industrial designer. I’ve brought it up with both my dad and sister and my sister is in. I want to open a cat cafe where we sponsor adoptable cats to help them find homes. Basically, you come into the cafe (warning signs would be posted for those with allergies) and you get to socialize with cats and hopefully they will get adopted in the process.

They have places like this overseas (I’m in the US) and I absolutely love the idea. I’d pay my father in law to build my sister and my designs into the walls that are cat friendly. I would also like to have specialty months like dog month, long-term resident month (for the ones that have spent more than a year in the shelter), kitten month, senior month, special needs month, etc and have all their info posted in frames with a picture too so the guests could read about the animals as they did work or drank coffee/whatever.

I want to open this in the city... Either my city I’m in now or the Denver area as I think it’d go over well. We already have a “dog bar” in my city.

What do you think?? My dad was just concerned about how we’d make a profit and I told him through the cafe sells. Would you come to a cat cafe?