Uncle put his hands on me and...

I had posted about this before but have an update. I’m fuming right now.

A little backstory... a couple of weeks ago, I was cooking at 12 pm. My uncle is unemployed, he was sleeping because he stays up all night playing video games. I had to get ready for work, so I came to the kitchen to cook some food.

While I was cooking, I heard him muttering to himself (his room is right next to the kitchen.) I was like “what the hell is he saying” then I heard him yell “shut the fuck up in there!” At this point we both started arguing back and forth. He called me fat, stupid, annoying etc. for no reason, he’s just mad I woke him up. I told him to shut his mouth, he came running out of his room and walked toward the bathroom. Before he made it to the bathroom, he said “you’re lucky I don’t kick your fucking ass.” He’s always threatening this, always while my mom isn’t around (she was at work, of course this time) So I walked up to him and got in his face and told him to do it. Without hesitating, he punched me in the face, I barely dodged it and it just slid off my face. I kicked him in the balls, punched him in the face. He starts choking me, I try to get out of it, then he squeezes my arms and pushed me so hard against the counter he bruises my arms.

We stopped, I told him he was pathetic for putting his hands on me. He said “you hit me too. I got the mark to prove it, bitch.” And pointed to his face, where there was a tiny red mark.

I called my mom, told her what happened. She was on my side, telling me she was going to bring home a 30 day notice for him to get out. I was happy because he’s leeched off of us for far too long. Well day after day, she never brought it home. She always had an excuse. “I was running late.” “I forgot it at work.” “I had to retype it.”

I talked about it with her again a week ago, she said her new plan was to put him in the garage, which would make him closer to me, but he’s still allowed to live with us. She said “I have to get him stuff to cook out there, a fridge, a roku and TV and he needs a new charger for his tablet.” I was absolutely appalled, so was my sister.

Last night I had a dream he stabbed me. It was fucking terrifying. In the dream, he came charging at me, my mom was there. She didn’t even try to stop him, she just let him do it. After it pierced my stomach I woke up sweating.

I went to her and told her about the dream and how in my dream she didn’t try to stop him, and that’s how it feels now. She protects him over me. She just laughed about it. Like it was a joke. I said “mom, I’m serious. You told me you were going to kick him out.”

What she said after this is the reason I don’t want to talk to her for a long time. She said “well if you don’t like things here, maybe you should move out so you can control everything.” I said “is this really your argument? You’d rather kick me, your daughter, the victim, out before my uncle that put his hands on me??”

Not to mention, if I moved out, he would NEVER leave. My mom and sister are complete pushovers. My sister is only 16 and never stands up for herself. I’m NOT leaving him alone with her. She just brushed it off and tried to change the subject. I said “I’m not done talking about this.” She started telling me about her silly lighthearted dream then when I tried to butt in, she started walking to her room to smoke a cigarette. She knows I hate the smell of smoke so she knew I wouldn’t follow her.

I walked outside to cool off. I’m still shaking I’m so mad. It’s hard to believe she would do this.