Tired of being called big and fat

Jennifer • Boy mom 👦🏻🧑🏻‍🦲with three little 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻

I’ve been hearing it through out my pregnancy and always brushed it off and never let it bother me, but lately I feel I’m about to snap. I literally spent the whole weekend celebrating with one of my best friends wedding who has the same due date as me. She always weighed more then me but with this pregnancy she actually losing weight not gaining. Doctor wasn’t worried bc she was on the larger side to begin with and her labs are above average for a pregnant women. She literally spent the whole weekend telling people that her baby nicer then mine bc she wasn’t fat like I was. I literally bit my tongue since it was her special weekend. Today my grandpa who I can’t mad he has dementia and probably forgot I was pregnant tell me that I was fat and needed to lose weight. Right after that I went and visit my mom and she told me I’m looking rather large lately. I am about to cry just writing this, why can’t people leave a pregnancy alone. Why can’t people avoid saying what’s on their mind. Besides my grandpa who I can’t blame for what goes on his brain— it all bothers me. I flipped on my mom when she made that comment earlier it was literally my last straw.