My nurse did not take no for an answer

Mina

Hi guys today I am 33 weeks pregnant I was in the hospital this morning because I was having severed back and hip pain, and we found out I was having really close contractions because I was dehydrated. I am still in a little of pain but I am home and okay. What is not okay is my nurse went to do a cervix exam, I haven’t had one yet till today. I haven’t had sex with my husband in about a month because it has just been super uncomfortable and I have a lack of sex drive (tmi) but anyway as soon as she stuck her fingers in it hurts like hell, I put my legs together and said no no it hurts way to bad she said relax your legs you need to widen your legs so I can feel your cervix, and it got to the point where she went higher and higher and I was screaming in pain I was almost off the hospital bed because I was moving away as fast as I could I told her you need to stop you need to get out over and over and she didn’t listen to me I kicked her hand out of me and I cried and cried and cried and I feel so not okay and uncomfortable she was so rough and and said sorry and she responded it’s fine I just didn’t get a good check, I just don’t know how to feel just thinking of it right now makes me super upset I honestly felt so violated 😭