Losing my Husband 😭

Guys I am so distraught! Within the last week or so my husband has just turned so cold and angry. He snaps at every little thing. example: I asked him if we could switch the tv channel and instead of telling me he really wanted to watch it he just snapped and threw the remote down and stormed out of the room. We hadn't been arguing or anything. He was just super angry out of nowhere.

I feel like something is going on, but I have tried talking to him about it and he just won't say anything. 😭 He has NEVER been like this before. I just feel so lonely and hurt. I don't know what to do! 💔 Has anyone else gone thru something like this? Did things end up okay?

UPDATE: So after fighting through it with him to just talk about what was going on I found out he had been talking to his parents. They are super emotionally abusive. He always is a bit down after he talks to them, but it has never been this bad before and that is why I had no idea what was going on. I talked it through with him even though it wasn't a fun conversation. He scheduled with a councilor because he decided he needs to talk to one to help him get through this struggle with his family. 😭 I'm just so releaved that it wasn't the beginning of him trying to end things with me.