Parenthood! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§

SπŸ¦‡

ok you guys

I understand the title might be a little misleading but also not so much πŸ˜…πŸ˜….

I just finished, for the 4th time, the Parenthood series on Netflix.

I'm sorry but that show always gets me. it shows so many different types of struggles that so many family's have (obviously not everything cause theres alot of things that can happen in life) but I don't know, this show just always hits me so hard and now being pregnant and pretty emotional it just helps me in a weird way lol.

one of the Main things is just It shows a connection through families whether it be good or bad at some points but also teaches you that you really need to be there for your children.

I dont know where I'm going with this post exactly but I just wanted to rant a bit about the show.

if you've never seen it check it out! please! there family connection is so strong and it really just inspires me to do everything I can for my family that I have and for the future family that will come ❀❀

if you have seen it I'd love to also hear your take on the show whether you liked it or didn't!

😁😁

if you guys do decide to check it out, I really hope you enjoy it like I do πŸ’œπŸ’œ