Implantation bleeding.

Key

So today is supposed to be the second day of my period, which hasn’t started yet. I’ve been having some cramping in my lower back and uterus area, but it’s definitely mild compared to my usual period cramping. I thought I got a very very very faint positive on a pregnancy test yesterday, but I’m not sure. Super emotional, breasts are hurting, dizzy, nauseous, and so tired that I can sleep 23 out of 24 hours a day. Lol. I woke up this morning and when I wiped when I went to the bathroom there was very light brown color in my CM, like old blood. The kind that you get the very last hour on the last day of your period when it’s ending. No red or pink in it. It was so light that I almost missed it. I put on a party liner but took it off later because nothing is on it at all. What do you ladies think? IB or am I out this month? I cried when I saw it because I thought my period was starting and I told my husband I was planning on surprising him for Father’s Day if I was pregnant. I thought I wasn’t, but now I’m not so sure since there should nothing happening! I ovulate waaaaay later than usual this month so I’m confused and not knowing what’s happening. I usually

always have a 28-29 day cycle! Sorry for the long post, but I desperately need opinions and maybe some encouraging words! ❤️😔