questions about my industrial piercing

Millie

hello, I have had my industrial pierced for about 3 months. when it was pierced I was Instructed to use antibacterial soap and water to clean it twice a day. and he told me to stay away from salt. this being my first "big" piercing like any person would do i listened to him. so a week, or so later o noticed something wasn't right. it was SWOLLEN as all hell and asked my piercer what I should do. he told me to put ice on it and it should go down. I tried ice and nothing worked, so I took to the internet. I found many articles about salt soaks and how they were literally the BEST method to clean a piercing and that's what I should have been doing. so I stopped with the soap and went to salt soaks about 1-2 ti.es a day. it was getting better, but still tender to the touch... 3 weeks after. so I went to a different piercing shop to get their opinion. this man told me that this type of piercing would have up and downs and I shouldn't worry too much, I was doing whatever I could and it was pierced correctly and my body wasn't rejecting it. he gave me some h20 ocean spray and some salt infused foam soap. from there it was healing pretty well. UNTIL. one night I snagged it on a blanket and woke up to a bloody ear... after that it had a good amount of puss and I formed a couple smalk keloids. I then went to a different shop and had another piercer look at it. and the trauma caused an infection. I told her I was washing  it 2-3 times a day with the salt solution. AND  putting a aspirin paste on it once a day, or once every 2-3 days. when cleaned out the infection and placed some disks on my bar to help with the keloids.  everything was going beautifully. no pain, the keloids were going down, and my ear wasn't all red. I contacted the same piercer and asked if I could come in to switch to a shorter bar because I currently have longer one. shocker my ear ia to big to fit the shorter bar, so she put my old bar back in and added 2 more disks to further help the keloids. that was 2 days ago. SOOO NOW... my ear is killing me. at first i thought it was sore because of her trying to change the bar and the extra disks, but it has been the same pain the back of my ear is slightly  swollen, but very very tender to the touch. the keloids are like almost 100% GONE but now my ear is in so much pain. she said it wasn't infected and again that my body wasnt rejecting the piercing. I'm unsure what it could be. I have done salt soaks, used my salt spray, aspirin paste, tea bags. They all have temporary relief, but it still hurts. It feels like waking up in the morning after sleeping on your ear wrong. 24/7. Any advice would be appreciated. I tried tea tree oil and it just made things worse and burnt my ear, so anything but that Haha 😁 thank you in advance I would love to hear some options!!