Smoking weed during pregnancy for morning sickness or pain
I know this is not going to be a popular post and I’m not asking for opinions. I’m asking for experience from other women who have smoked/vaped/ or otherwise ingested marijuana during their pregnancy to relieve extreme nausea/vomiting or severe back pain/sciatica.
Did you experience any negative effects to your baby?
- I will remove your response if it is not respectful.
1. I can hide your response and will if it is not informative and just meant to degrade. (It’s fine if it’s only hidden from my eyes, that’s kind of the point anyway, I don’t have to see your ignorance)
2. Those of you saying speak with your doctor may live in a state where marijuana is in fact legal, however, I do not and my doctor will likely then have reason to test me and my baby which then may lead to CPS getting involved.
3. I have indeed tried all of the recommended ways of helping the nausea.(ie...take b6, usimon, small snacks, crackers, lots of water, sea bands, acupressure, acupuncture, massage, yoga, fresh air, all kinds of things)
4. Smoking is not the only way to consume marijuana, for example edibles.
5. Please don’t be ignorant people.
6. There has been very little research done to find any conclusive evidence either way. So yes, I’m asking strangers about their experience because that is actually how research is done.
7. If you don’t like my question, move to the next, I’m sure you’ll find another you can relate to.