โ€œIโ€™m going to give myself a $100 budget and stock up on some household items and snacks for when baby arrives.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Just told myself, โ€œIโ€™m going to give myself a $100 budget and stock up on some household items and snacks for when baby arrives.โ€ Thatโ€™s funny.... $239.00 later and not a single food item bought (besides drinks).

However my husband and I each have a couple of shampoos, soaps, deodorants, face washes, shave creams, and razors waiting for us.

I got three tubes of each: dish soap, laundry detergents (baby and adult), disinfect wipes, hand sanitizer, trash bags, and a few packs of sponges. I also grabbed some paper plates, bowls, and utensils because we donโ€™t have a dish washer.

I got 30 rolls of paper towel and 24 rolls of TP.

Breastmilk cookies, nipple care, and breast pads. 60 over night pads and 40 always disposable underwear. ๐Ÿคฃ Hemorrhoid cream and stool softener too (not currently needed but my OB recommended having some waiting).

Two months worth of cat food and litter for the boxes. The last thing I want to do is have to go get my cats food or litter with a newborn!

Three 32 packs of water. We usually avoid bottled water like the plague, but everybody tells us we will want some in the house? First time parents here!! Three 8 packs of Gatorade.

And to top it all off....... A STEAM MOP! Iโ€™ve wanted one for years and finally treated myself to it. Having a baby who will learn how to crawl and walk on these floors was a great excuse!

I called my mom panicking about the money I spent. She said that I wonโ€™t regret it at all. My husband and I live on the opposite side of the country from our families and he will not be taking many days off from work so I will be by myself. Better to be prepared I guess. Now on to food. Youโ€™d think we live out in the woods away from the markets ... we are legitimately less than a mile away from a Walmart.

38 weeks ๐Ÿ’™ we are ready for you baby boy!