Idk how I'm supposed to heal!

Rachel

My husband and I lost our son 2 days after he was born March, 2017. My sister in law told me she was pregnant in May, 2017. This past January she had the baby, it was a boy. It honestly crushed me. I cried for days. They weren't even trying to get pregnant, and I just felt like my son got taken away and given to them. Well I havent seem the baby since he was born, my sister in law doesnt speak to me because I didn't want to hold the baby when we went to see them in the hospital. he is almost 6 months old now. Well my mom posted a picture of him on fb going on and on about how cute and handsome he is and blah blah blah and all these people keep commenting on it and it's just breaking my heart. I cant help but feel like, you should be saying those things about MY son, you should be saying how much you love MY son. Nothing ever gets said about my son, nothing ever gets brought up, no comments are ever made. It's like because he isnt here with us like this baby is, he isnt aw significant. My husband and I have been trying for 6 months for another baby and it's just getting so difficult to always feel like we are being left behind everyone else. 😖😔😢