Rant: I get it you're better than me.

I was a SAHM for 2.5 years and now I've worked full time in a very rewarding job for 3 years. We've got three kids and a fourth on the way. I work because I think I'm a better mom and wife this way.
READ: I RESPECT SAHMs AND THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE A MOTHER WHO WORKS OUTSIDE THE HOME FEEL BAD AT ALL!!!
That being said, I've read a few posts about asking about daycare and lots of moms posting stuff like "I'd never send my kid to daycare! I stay home!" And I'm just like- that's NOT what the OP asked okay?
There's one post in the general pregnancy group right now where the mom to be asked when everyone sent their kids to daycare because she has to send hers at one month because of financial constraints. In order to get through to an actual response, I had to scroll past a ton of the "id NEVER send my precious pumpkin to daycare where it will be abused!" It's just like, way to do the opposite of help this woman.
I also saw a post in some group not too long ago that asked "if you work outside of the home, what do you do?" Many of the responses were along the lines of "happy SAHM ☺️ I'd never work outside of home and put my kids in daycare!" OHKAY GOOD FOR YOU BUT THAT WASNT THE QUESTION.
I just want to say to my SAHM friends: you're awesome and I respect you and the volunteer league at my kids school would be nothing without you. Thank you for contributing to our communities.
And I just want to say to the evil judgmental braggarts with a loose understanding of reality: go jump in a lake.