help.... labor or no????

its a whole HUUUUGE mess ans issue on its own. but cutting it short.... the last few days of my life have prob been the hardest most stressful days ive been threw. caught my 6yr old son with his penis out at my 2yr old daughter.... basically wanking himself.... hes a child.... went to the police. social services. theyve spoke to them. he told them what he told me. his dad does it to him (we arent together) and my daughter is from my new relationship.... contact with his dad has now stopped and hes up for prosecution and a deeper investigation will take place.... so. that has caused both me and my son to be stressed. anxious. nervous. worried. and being sick alot. he hasnt ate a thing in days. i am currently 32 weeks pregnant. and since this has all happened. something feels off. i dont know if this is simply just the stress ans anxiety. or if it is infact me going into early labor..... ive been throwing up the last few dsys non stop. my apetite is gone. im very agitated and stressed and snappy. but today i feel like ive seriously dropped..... and getting SEVERE cramps in my abdomin. but im completely constipated and cant go. is it simply just alot of stress??? and not labor.