Husband’s nieces and nephews

La

My husband’s nieces and nephews are currently staying with my MIL 35 mins away. They’re 14, 12, and 6 years old. Since being there, they have broken my MIL’s DOOR (yes, door) and the arm off one of her decorations in her house. They are that rambunctious. They have no discipline whatsoever, and my MIL will let it go on until something breaks. We aren’t rich, but we have nice things at our house and I’m 31w4d pregnant. She wants to bring them to our place this weekend to visit.

I told my husband absolutely not. We can go to my MIL’s house to visit them, but if they come here and destroy our house or run into me while horse-playing, I’m going to nut up. My husband agrees that they need more discipline and said there’s no excuse for their behavior. My MIL blows it off as they’ve had a rough childhood. And? These kids aren’t 3 or 4 years old. They should know better.

I already know my MIL is going to act offended when we tell her they can’t come over, but I don’t think we’re being overly harsh considering they’ve broke stuff at her house already. What would you do?