Please help me calm down!!

Hi ladies!!

I don’t normally post on these things but my anxiety has been through the roof about this!

I’m a 19 year old woman!!

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex since March but he always pulls out so I’ve never been nervous about getting pregnant.

Just recently started up my birth control again to help regulate my periods and stuff! I’ve been on it for 3 weeks and 3 days. My BC usually regulates my periods so I get them the second to last/the last weekend of every month.

Last time we had sex was 2 days ago (June 21) and he actually came inside me.

My period should be here in about a week (June 30) and I know I should wait to see if I miss it and it’s way too early to show any symptoms but I can’t stop freaking out about it! My stomach has been in knots and I get nauseous daily thinking about it. I also have a sensitive stomach so it gets upset a lot but I’ve never throw up! So if that happens could it be a sign?

If my period doesn’t come next week, should I get a test? Or should I wait a little longer?

My body has been on and off birth control for almost a year now so I wouldn’t be surprised if my period was just brown discharge with a little blood! (It has been like that since the end of March! And I think it was stress+the on and off hormones that messed up my body.)

I don’t want to talk to my mom or sister about this because I would get my ass beat for being so irresponsible (not really but you know what I mean) and I don’t have any other females to get advice from! I just need to know if I should be worried I could be pregnant or not!!!!