I prayed for a husband and got somebody else husband

I prayed for my future husband to find me and the one who found me was already married. They were already separated when we me met. We have been getting along just fine this whole time a year we have been living together 6months. We both want another child . And we have been trying . But I can’t help but feel like it ain’t workin because he is still married and I dnt like that . He has the the whole divorce packet in his car already filled out. He say he tried to file them but, they said he is only supposed to turn in certain pages. N that he needs to talk to legal aide to kno which ones to turn in. Ok cool but he acts like he didn’t kno what days he was supposed to go (rolls 👁 ) lies . He ask when I’m have his baby I told his ass I ain’t having no baby from no married man and that we can’t have one anyways because she still got his balls (they Lil so she must have the rest of them lol). I do love him and he makes me feel good and happy my daughter likes him she even wanted to get him a Father’s Day gift and that ain’t like her at all. I dnt kno if I’m tripped or not but I been thinking about breaking up. But I dnt wanna have to have my daughter keep meeting People friend or not and it’s hard to date when ur a single mother and keeping ur child away from the person ur dating n being wit ur child too