How would you feel

How would you feel if a family member kicked you out and told you that you could never set foot in their house again? And then they tried to sweep it under the rug years later and invite you over while being overly nice about it. Especially in front of other family members (who got dragged into their drama as well). Would you accept? Or would you refuse to set foot in their house? 
Edit:
I feel like I should add backstory. I moved out of state to be there, and my cousin moved from out of state as well to come live with our aunt and help her with rent. She invited us to. She was very happy about it until her ex-husbands sister came to visit, about a month after we had moved in. Her SIL told my aunt I was very spoiled when I was not around. I had never been rude to her (she even said that herself after she called me a spoiled brat to my face the night my aunt kicked me out) but she disliked me nonetheless. 
My aunt started to act coldly towards us after she came. My cousin and I started to feel worse about her treatment so we tried to stay out of her way as much as possible and would stay out after work.
She kicked us out one night without warning, told us we were never allowed to set foot in her house again, and she brought my grandmother and another aunt into the situation to get them to side with her. 
My grandma cried apologizing to us asking us to forgive her, and my poor aunt tried her best to stay calm and impartial (under stress she gets seizures). But it wasn't enough, my aunt had to have a phone conference with my parents, and my cousins mom. She was trying to justify it to them, but it was upsetting and uncomfortable for everyone. 
The biggest problem was that we had no where to go. When she kicked us out we were far away from everyone we knew, it was late evening, and my cousin had just barely started her job. I had spent money on groceries and picked up a bill for my aunt that week to boot. We slept in my tiny car with all of our things packed into the trunk and backseat in an empty parking lot in the middle of Los Angeles because my cousin hadn't been paid yet and I had barely enough for us to eat. 
It's been a few years but I still get upset when I think about it. Now she wants to play nice because my parents have moved to California & because I'm pregnant...so there is no doubt I will have to see her when I visit my family there when the baby comes. I've been polite towards her, but I don't think I could accept invitation to her home.