am I miscarrying?

last week I was spotting a little wednesday and a bit Friday. there was no other symptoms other than a little pink spotting. my period was supposed to start Sunday and didnt. we've been ttc for a few months so we were keeping our fingers crossed. well last night out of nowhere, I got this intense pain in my abdomen and back and also started getting dizzy. I had to pee so I figured I'll go pee and just sit there for a minute and collect myself. there was blood everywhere. bright red. I thought it was just my period showing late, except the pain I was in is not normal for me. it continued through the night, little to no sleep as the pain was even in my hips and upper legs. I got up to pre again this morning and this big clot like thing came out (that's what's in the toilet, sorry, gross I know ☹) and I noticed on my liner another clot like thing that's pinkish and gray and some little clots (which I forgot to mention I've been passing as well all night.) ever since the big one came out, my pain is lessening and so is the bleeding. I've never had a miscarriage before so I'm not sure what to look for, I just know this is not normal for me. I plan on calling my ob today and just get checked out for my peace of mind.