I have the best husband ever ❤️

Mama of 3 • Wife & Mama of 3 ASD supporter 🧩 2 princes🤴 1 princess 👸🏻 Coffee ALWAYS ☕️

So for the past 6 days my husband and I have been on our dream Disney honeymoon. We have enjoyed every second of our trip. We have officially been married for 1 week now. Our wedding planning was stressful, but our big day was beautiful and magical just the way we wanted it. My husband and I started with absolutely nothing. We went from friends to dating with everything against us in the beginning. We had friends who were jealous of us and always tried to talk us down, But in the end we won. We have this beautiful relationship with each other that’s full of love and respect. We have built each other up from the ground up! When I first met my husband he had nothing. He was living at home with his mom working a job that strained his body and mind. He didn’t have a license let alone even a car. I was working full time in my career supporting us and treating us. 3 years later and the roles have reversed. We are now married while I get to play stay at home wifey all day while my husband now drives, has his own car, and is a property manager at the townhomes we live at. Not to mention we have our very first baby on the way. I could not imagine my life any different. He has been my rock, my world, the glue that has stuck my broken self back together many times. I could not have asked for a better man to stand by my side even when my world feels like it’s crumbling apart. I say this all now because when my pregnant ass woke up at 3 am to pee for the 5th time I checked my phone and saw this message from my husband who had sweetly rubbed my back as I fell asleep because all this activity that last week has me hurting.