EDIT: THANK U!:i thought i was the crazy one..5 years and counting...

i need some serious help since i have nobody not even family .. i been thinking real hard on this! .. im not going to go into details it will be very very long if someone wants to talk to me in message ill love to explain to u. (im Muslim btw but been in america almost my whole life)

i got married 5 years ago things were great for the 1st year after that its been hell! ( hitting me, hurting me while pregnant, doesnt care love or respect me..ive called the cops on him 3 times already and this is the last warning he has so he stopped hitting me..but he does cuss me out for no reason he just loves to fight and argue over nothing my family isnt really there for me and wants us to work it out they know about this...he is teaching my son whos 2 to hit me since he cant hit me) ive tried my hardest and tried so hard to make it better but when only one person is committed whats the point of trying... at this point im considering leaving! but than i think about the 2 kids we share not that he cares for them at all just never thought i would have a broken family i always pictured being with one guy and only one guy. my happiness comes first and i want out..he doesnt help at all with the kids or even cares to do anything like take them out...he doesnt celebrate anniversary or birthday or anything ...ive talked to him so many times and he doesnt care... i dont want to go to marriage counseling cus he wont go ive tried to get him into it and he said no. we both are 26 ..what should i do help ..ughh i dont even go out cus he doesnt allow it hes very controlling ive never cheated on him or anything and my heart is so big i always forgive him easily thinking things would get better ughh thats my weakness dont be rude please i need help and dont have friends