Need some Help

Courtney

Hello Ladies, I need some help on this issue or even advice will do. So Me and my Boyfriend have been together for about 2 and a half years, we are both adults and live at our parents home, as I am going to college and earning my degree here in 2 years. well Saturday my family had a family get together, and also a graduation party for me and my brother since we did graduate highschool this year. Everything was going great and last night was not bad. Fast forward today, after getting everything cleaned up, and finishing the last of the dishes, I went up too my room where my boyfriend was sitting up in my bed, I take my pants off to cool down, also I preferably want to take a nap because Saturday I just didn't get enough sleep. so as most boyfriend's are, he is kinda getting a little touchy well my mother walled in, with my panties half vdon, it was not showing anything, I had a shirt on, etc. Well she flips out and is like not in my house, my boyfriend is trying to explain that it was honestly nothing. He was fully clothed m My mother then processed to tell him to get out of my room. I am like whatever at the point, because obviously a little embarrassed. She then leaves the house, so I wait for her to get back to try to talk too her about the problem, and try to explain to get I am not going to have sex at my house in mid day, with everyone there. She just ignored me and is like I am still mad at you. At this point I just leave the house for the noght. I told my father where's I am going to let him know that I am safe etc. She then texts me and ask where I am at, and i explain too her that I just went to my boyfriend house, and she is just shitty with me, and leaving me on read. I am just asking you ladies on what I should do. She just wants to ignore me, and not have me try to explain what really happened. too also clarify she knows that we have been sexually active and that I am on birth co.trol. I know it also out of the respect for your parents not to have sex in their home, but I was also trying to explain too her that I am not going to have sex in my house with everyone around.