I’m so heartbroken I had a CBC test done and was sent to a geneticist I was told I have the Thalassaemia trait and there’s a chance my baby might have it. I’m so confused they’re sending me and my husband for testing if he also carries the trait there’s a 25% chance that baby will have the bad kind of Thal which will require a lifetime of blood transfusions and medications. We already have a 10 year old child together so I hope to god everything turns out ok. Anyone dealt with this before? I need something positive to hold on to.