I need help!

Ok. So I’ve been tracking my period for months and it’s been on track. My period is now a week late. Still negative! I just know I’m pregnant! I can’t make up all the changes in my breasts-veins and glands and all!! I’m not a hairy person and my arms are covers. I have a white peach fuzz all on my face (even my ears are covered!) I had a very long white string hair hanging out of my face! My eyelashes even seem to be longer and white. I can’t suck my stomach in for the life of me anymore!! I feel like I have a plug in my nose all the time n I smell shit like crazy. My taste is different! My hips feel like I’ve been doing crunches for days! The list goes on and on. If it isn’t pregnancy then what the hell is going on man!??! Lol.. I also have been keeping a close eye on my CM threw this whole process. A week after my app said I ovulated (I had sex the night it said I ovulated) I stared to have a lot of CM. Like I checked it before I sat to do my business. Finished and went to wipe and I had a huge string of eggwhite hanging almost into toilet. Just have had so much CM. Close to the start of my scheduled period it started to get chunky mucus when I check myself but it was still wet like and very sticky. Then started to turn white. Had lots of white cm with mucus pieces here and there. So at least a week of white CM (my period week). Today- One week late I take a test (still negative!) and then I go to the bathroom and have brown discharge but looks like it’s mixed with CM. Not a lot when I wipe and I put on a panty liner to see what I got going on now!! So I checked my CM internally and this is what I got!! Can anyone help?? I’m going nuts here!! Is this implantation bleeding? A week after my period was due?? I have a son so ive been threw this all before... but not like this!! Thanks for any positive feedback! And sorry gross Pic