a little fun before work

(real story nothing made up here 😊)

so my fiance has two kids. The eldest went to a sleepover and the youngest is with us, and little one is afraid to sleep alone so lastnight us three slept on the same bed. little one slept near the wall, fiance in the middle, and I slept near the edge of the bed. I know my fiance wanted to make some love lastnight but little one wouldn't sleep until we slept lol.

Morning hits and little one is still asleep snuggling up next to the wall. My fiance has to get up for work but he kept snoozing his alarms and eventually just dismissed it. He rolls over to me spooning me and kisses my head while his finger slowly traces my arm down to my waist

moving down to my panty and slightly rubbed me and slowly traced his finger up my stomache to my chest and played with my nipple, he then came close to my ear and whispered "you like that? like how I tease you?".

I smiled and bit my lip starting to crave him while he slowly traced his finger back down to my panty, he slid his finger in me and whispered some more "you like that mama? How about my cock inside you ouu you are so wet mmm" he slides his finger in and out rubbing my clit, now I'm going crazy craving his cock in me. I turn around look into his eyes and kiss him as his hand grabs my booty, he then tells me "let's go into the other room"

Now in the other room, he strips his boxer off and I strip off my pajama dress. I feel how much we are just craving each other. My favorite is when he lies down next to me and fucks me, so he puts me in my favorite position and sticks his cock in me moaning (I love it when he makes noise). I start to breathe heavily rubbing my clit while he's thrusting me so nice and hard, just a few minutes and I could feel myself about to climax. I moan "fuck I'm gonna cum" He then grips my leg tightly "no cumming yet baby, i wanna keep fucking you" so he gets ontop of me (my 2nd fav position)

Holding one of my leg and starts thrusting, at this moment we are both feeling so damn good, both moaning and breathing heavy he tells me to rub my pussy so I start rubbing and he wont let me stop rubbing this time, "cum for me baby" he said while thrusting. As I'm about to climax he can feel me tighten up so he pounds on me harder and faster...we both then cum together.

After cleaning up he got ready for work and off he went. 😊