Please please let this be my turn

Meghan • Angel baby girl 3/9/18; 2nd miscarriage 8/7/18; chemical after 1st iui 3/7/19; had boy/girl twins feb 2020 after 4th iui. 👶🏼👶🏼

Got my bfp this week at 12 dpo. Had a miscarriage at almost 8 weeks in March after we had been trying for 3 years. Third round of clomid and preseed worked this time. 3rd month trying and first round with preseed. I am nervous, scared, happy, and excited all at the same time. They found my last pregnancy ended bc of 2 chromosome issues that they chalked up to bad luck. So I’m hoping we have used up all of our bad luck. Please let this baby be healthy. This is my first and I have wanted to be a mom for a very very long time. Long before I ever met my husband but I figured I would wait for that part first. Lol I am trying to stay positive and leave it in God’s hands. Trying not to get my hopes up but I love this baby already. I never thought it would happen so quickly this time and was worried it may never happen again. I am just trying to stay grateful in the moment.