Never felt so embarrassed and so Uncared for...

Ro

I have been having sharp pains since I found out I was pregnant but they keep getting stronger and stronger...my sister at 7 weeks had a still miscarriage and she was having the same symptoms well she said she went to Er and they did an ultrasound and everything well I called my nurse and she said to go to Er bcuz it's Friday and well it was almost closing time at clinic so I said well I'll wait till night and see how I feel..I went to Er about 9:30. I was in waiting room until about 1 AM with stomach cramps and back pain..everyone that came in before us and after us had already went so I asked my husband to please go tell them why it's been 4 hours and I'm still here in waiting room..my husband finally asks and well they send me to the back and then it takes about 30 minutes before someone finally enters my room. It's a man nurse and he was very rude and seemed like he had gotten mad bcuz we asked why we were taken care of so late..we'll by that time my stomach was not hurting as badly bcuz I was able to lay down..he asked me how I felt I told him but now I was furious because I waited so long and I was worried sick about my baby..I didn't know if it was tubal pregnancy or a miscarriage symptoms nothing! I just knew my sister had felt the same at 7 weeks and had a still miscarriage. Well doctor walks in and says "she looks perfectly fine, she doesn't need an IV" so she says "what's going on?" I let her know I get stomach pain and everything and that my nurse told me to come in. She says ok well let's check ur urine sample and I'll let u know what happens. So she gets out and comes back 1 hour later! I'm more furious she comes in and says well everything came out fine , and i said "my nurse is most concerned it could be tubal pregnancy because of all of my symptoms and she said you guys would do an ultrasound to find out. She says "oh no, we don't do that unless it's an emergency, and in this case it doesn't seem necessary but I will do a pelvic exam" I said ok..so she was already mad because we had told the front we have been there for 4 hours so she puts in this thing idk what it's called in my vagina and I've had that done before and it has never hurt sooo badly before..she even made me bleed and she jokingly said "you might bleed after this but don't worry you'll make it to your 8 months" I wanted to cry she made me hurt and bleed that here I am at home hurting badly..then I saw my swabs and they were bright red from how bad she hurt me. She got the thing out and then shoved her fingers in there and said everything looks fine. Ima go take this to see if maybe you have an infection and that's why you have pain. Well 1 hour and 1/2 she comes back with discharge papers and says "well you don't have an infection" and my husband mad says "so what's causing the pain? And she said"I don't know" he said "well how are you going to find out if the baby is okay? Aren't you suppose to do some type of ultrasound or something? " then she says " well right now we don't have one and so I can't do that, but if she has a miscarriage there's nothing we can do to change it and if she doesn't miscarry then that's good " so I said "soo why am I hurting so bad ? What am I suppose to do to make it feel better?" Then her nurse said "take some Tylenol" i said "so that's it? 6 hours waiting for you to tell me I don't know what's wrong with you and you might miscarry but there's nothing I can do" and she just said "well people come in like that all the time and we don't know why they have pain " I said already mad and frustrated "ok" and then she walked out and her nurse said " I'm sorry we couldn't help out today, but if you feel worse don't hesitate to come back" I was like wow. Went home not knowing if my baby is ok or not..I hope he/she is still ok in there...I'm also bleeding from that pelvic exam..ugh I'm so embarrassed and just want to cry..