Panty sniffer

I have on multiple occasions caught my husband sniffing my underwear. He always denies it saying things like I'm just trying to see if they are clean.

Every time I get undressed in the shower he is right behind me trying to grab my dirty clothes claiming that he wants to put them in the hamper. So now I'm sneakily trying to put my clothes in the bottom of the basket or immediately put them in the wash when I take them off.

I recently caught sniffing the crotch part of my jeans and pants. I just find this so disgusting. He just stood right here in my face and picked up my underwear I'm like those are not clean and he still smelled them anyways.

He always tries to beat me to washing the laundry and I can't help but imagine him in the basement sniffing my underwear. I just want him to stop

I have tried to talk to him about it he just denies it and acts like I'm crazy.

So should I just chill let him do it even though it makes me uncomfortable? U

Is there any other women whose SO sniff underwear and if so how do you feel about it? Or if you have ideas of ways I can get him to stop please comment. I wish I just could not be bothered by it but it's just so weird that he does this.